Companies with ACH, Wires, or Positive Pay must use the new Treasury Portal. Learn More at our Treasury Services Page.

Close Notification

  • How do I change my user ID or password?

    October 23, 2017

    Once you have logged into your online banking profile simply select the “Settings & Cards” tab from the navigation bar. Under the “Personal” tab you will have the ability to change the Online Banking ID and Password. Online Banking ID and Password requirements are listed to the right. If you are locked out of your […]

  • How do I self reset my online banking password if I am locked out?

    October 25, 2017

    In order to reset your password for online banking you can use the “Chat Support” feature that is on the website. There you will be able to speak to a ChoiceOne representative and they would be happy to help you reset your password. You can also contact our customer service department at 888-775-6687, or stop […]

Do you wish to continue? Close Warning

The link you’ve clicked was provided from an external source because we see opportunity for you. By selecting “yes, continue” below you will be opening a new browser window and leaving our website. Although we’ve carefully reviewed the website prior to creating the link, unfortunately we cannot be responsible for the safety or security of the website.

What You Will Need Close Warning

Applying is fast and easy. Here’s what you’ll need to have ready:

  1. Your Social Security Number or Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN)
  2. A US government-issued photo ID (e.g. Driver’s License, Passport, or State)
  3. A credit or debit card to fund your new account
  4. A valid email address


To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial Banks to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.

What this means for you:
When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We must also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.

Online Applications are available for residents of our service area including Kent, Newaygo, Muskegon, Ottawa, Montcalm, Oceana, Osceola, Ionia, Mecosta, Lake, Allegan, and Barry Counties in Michigan.