Use your money to build the future you’ve always wanted. Our savings accounts are designed to help you save money for your financial goals, whether it’s an emergency fund, a down payment on a home, or a
- Tiered interest rates
- Minimum opening deposit of $25
- No monthly maintenance fees for accounts that stay above $100
- Make up to six (6) electronic withdrawals per calendar month
Savings accounts are an excellent choice for:
- Emergency Funds: They are a safe place to keep funds that you might need in case of unexpected expenses.
- Short-Term Savings: You can use savings accounts to save for short-term goals, such as a vacation, a new appliance, or a down payment on a car.
- Teaching Financial Literacy: Savings accounts are a great tool for teaching children about saving money, as they can watch their savings grow with interest.
- Parking Funds Temporarily: If you're not ready to invest your money but don't want it to sit idle, a savings account can be a temporary solution.